What a running skill! Skuld 16:46, 24 May 2006 (CDT)
- its like dodge but better =). This skill is increadably useful on an assassin when fighting against teams that spike in pvp. --Draygo Korvan 16:49, 24 May 2006 (CDT)
Whats crazy is that it ends when you successfully hit with an attack. Tons of uses for that.
- Nukers/MM's/Ritualists/Trappers and tons of other builds that deal damage without attacking
- Anybody using touch skills or something like Illusionary Weaponry.
- Monks especially could use this to their advantage, especially considering that it's a stance, not an enchantment. Let the mesmers have at'm, they'll still take half damage.
And that's all without even considering the increased run speed! Crazytreeboy 14:25, 13 June 2006 (CDT)
Do Halves stack?[edit source]
been looking around for an answer to this, but lets say you are using This with Aura of the Lich, would that mean 1/4 Damage? I keep thinking of it at work and forgetting to test at home =P --Midnight08 10:49, 3 January 2007 (CST)
I'd say it stacks multiplicatively :) 1/2*1/2=1/4 reduction in damage.--Relyk 01:44, 8 December 2007 (UTC)
- Tested. Lightning Orb from Master of Lightning dealt 115 without either, 28 with both. 115/4=28.75 --Gimmethegepgun 01:54, 8 December 2007 (UTC)