GuildWiki has been locked down: anonymous editing and account creation are disabled. Current registered users are unaffected. Leave any comments on the Community Portal.
Talk:Defend Droknar's Forge (Hard mode)
Can someone verify the following statements under hard mode?
- Fire damage is incredibly effective on this quest.
- Consider taking Greater Conflagration and using physical damage.
It was my understanding that in HM, fire damage is greatly reduced due to mobs being more resistant to fire? Mauirixxx 10:27, 7 June 2011 (UTC)
- In HM, elemental damage is always almost useless due to the ginormous armour boost the mobs get. Iirc, Viper once mentioned something about doing only 1/5th of the damage with Searing Flames or something. And that was against "normal" HM levels of 30 max. I wonder what it does against lvl 40s... --El_Nazgir 13:01, 7 June 2011 (UTC)
Possible additions to current notes[edit source]
- While Ritualist Spirits can't be the direct target of Panic, they can still be affected by Panic, and as such, affect the rest of the party due to spirits attacks being considered a skill
- The Paragon skill Hexbreaker Aria is helpful in removing Panic from the party
Any others? (dunno why adding this wiped the previous comments) Mauirixxx 09:06, 9 June 2011 (UTC)