GuildWiki has been locked down: anonymous editing and account creation are disabled. Current registered users are unaffected. Leave any comments on the Community Portal.
Talk:Dessicated Hydra Claw
I salvaged 15 claws in a row using a normal salvage kit. I got 7 scales once, 5 scales 3 times and 6 scales 11 times. If someone thinks that's enough claws to be statistically valid, they could add the info, FWIW.
Official Dessicated Hydra Claw farming week[edit source]
- crank up the smite and prot and add any extra into wind prayers or divine favor
- 55 armor set and Totem Axe and -50 cesta
- I used to do this. Even with a crapload (6 or 7) aggroed, it works great.--El_Nazgir 16:28, 1 June 2009 (UTC)
- It's also extremely easy to farm Hydras with a varity of W/Mo builds. I suspect other classes may have viable builds to farm these too. Kalendraf5:54 pm June 1 2009 (CDT)
22.214.171.124 18:20, 2 June 2009 (UTC)
Better to farm these in normal mode[edit source]
If you're attempting to farm for claws, don't use hard mode. Use Normal mode instead. As the wiki tallies for Hydra drops clearly indicate (Drop_rate/Hydra), the chance of getting a collectable drop is significantly reduced in hard mode: ~23.4% in NM vs. ~14.6% in HM. Kalendraf 5:45pm June 1 2009 (CDT)
- Thanks for the info mate :D Smexy Epidemic 10:42, 2 June 2009 (UTC)