GuildWiki has been locked down: anonymous editing and account creation are disabled. Current registered users are unaffected. Leave any comments on the Community Portal.
"He will not lead your party into any hostile groups." Uh huh. I was helping someone get the socks, and mentioned that we didn't need a party for this. Dreier ran right past some grasping ghouls, and we got to fight those. So I'm tempted to say "He probably will not lead your party into any hostile groups" but want to see if anyone else has run into anything while chasing Dreier. --Nkuvu 19:40, 28 December 2005 (UTC)
- Hmm. Well, I didn't run into any hostilities, but I put this comment there because if you know the area, you know they removed all the undead groups that would there. The place where he stops usually has a group in it. Maybe you guys strayed one way or another? (I did the space bar thing). In any case.. If it does happen, then adding "probably" or "likely" is good. --Karlos 20:21, 28 December 2005 (UTC)
- It's possible we strayed -- I'm not positive, but it seemed like he ran right over some ground, we ran over the same ground, and two grasping ghouls appeared. And I know that the majority of the undead are removed, but some still remain. And my memory of my own actions is fuzzy -- I have no idea if my teammate strayed too far. Which is, actually, why I'm hesitant to update this. For my three characters that did the Grentchie Wintersday quest, we never encountered hostiles. But helping one person out, we did. So it's a lot more likely to not run into hostiles, so I'm not sure it's even worth mentioning. --Nkuvu 21:40, 28 December 2005 (UTC)
- never seen a hostile when running after him. -PanSola 22:38, 28 December 2005 (UTC)
I had to fight once, but it sounds like it's rare. LordKestrel 02:41, 29 December 2005 (UTC)
- When I was doing this one there were two groups of Skeleton Rangers in the area, but I never aggro'd them. Those were the only monsters I saw in the area. Possibly they leave in a couple of random groups just to keep things interesting? They shouldn't be a problem since you have to have gotten to ToA to get this far in the quest. --Rainith 11:03, 29 December 2005 (UTC)
- I'm pretty certain that they leave 2-3 random groups around the buildings just to the northwest of Bergen. Second time doing this quest we were ambushed by some Grasping Ghouls that we ran right over and there were Zombie Warlocks and Skeleton Mesmers nearby. No Skeleton Rangers in sight this time. --Rainith 19:06, 31 December 2005 (UTC)
This is probably a refrence to "Dirty Dan" or something similar.