GuildWiki has been locked down: anonymous editing and account creation are disabled. Current registered users are unaffected. Leave any comments on the Community Portal.
Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
Seeking the seer doesn't seem to be a primary quest, anyone else confirm this?
- I just got to Drok's, and it's showing up under "Southern Shiverpeaks", and not "Primary quests" Kanga 13:18, 29 August 2006 (CDT)
the picture looks terrible x.x --NaminaeBlack 14:37, 28 January 2007 (CST)
- sorry, messed up.--NaminaeBlack 14:37, 28 January 2007 (CST)
- Editing tip 1: Don't put a space at the start of the line.
- Editing tip 2: Sign your comments (see the notes below the save page button).
- Discussion tip: There are 3 pictures in this page. Always clarify. --Ab.Er.Rant (msg Aberrant80) 11:41, 28 January 2007 (CST)
"Best" armor[edit source]
In the notes section someone said that the best armor in the game is available here. It's not the best lol, it's just the first maximum value armor in Prophecies. Not sure how to put it though, so if someone could just change the note. Silver Sunlight 14:11, 3 May 2007 (CDT)
- So... maximum armor level isn't the best armor level? I changed it to refer only to Prophecies. You ahve to realise that alot of this was written before Factions was released, so feel free to update things like that yourself. --Ab.Er.Rant (msg Aberrant80) 20:56, 3 May 2007 (CDT)
- Maybe it should say something along the lines of "the cheapest max armor in prohps". You know what I mean? Because it's not the best because the best implies there being no equal. I'm sure 15k armor is just as good :D MonsterAar 03:11, 17 June 2007 (CDT)
Possible Glitch[edit source]
There is a wintersday npc that is sill in droks, he is near the witmans exit and his name is Deag Frostwhisker.
- Wow. More Anet brainfart :) --- -- (s)talkpage 13:17, 11 March 2008 (UTC)
- Yeah this guy definitely seems to be a Wintersday NPC. Or maybe he's just a Dwarf who'd drunk so much ale he's forgot what month it is :P If you watch him walk there's something definitely wrong with his pathing too. Maybe that explains it LucyLythia 23:34, 20 April 2008 (UTC)