GuildWiki has been locked down: anonymous editing and account creation are disabled. Current registered users are unaffected. Leave any comments on the Community Portal.
Talk:Drop rate/Hulking Stone Elemental
Poor things! — Skuld 01:14, 21 March 2006 (CST)
Pointless I know in one way, but data is data Wortan 01:17, 21 March 2006 (CST)
- I take it since they're dropping keys that these are the post-Searing versions? It should probably be noted which ones they are. --Rainith 01:35, 21 March 2006 (CST)
What rare did they drop? Coal? --Karlos 02:31, 21 March 2006 (CST)
- From the article's page:
Items Dropped * Granite Slabs * Enchanted Lodestone (Pre-Searing) * Scorched Lodestone (Post-Searing) * Lump of Charcoal (Post-Searing)
- --Rainith 02:33, 21 March 2006 (CST)
- Rainith, I am asking what rare he got, not what rare are they supposed to drop. :) I already know they drop coal, I was checking if it's a ruby/sapphire. --Karlos 03:47, 21 March 2006 (CST)
- Ah, my bad. I have some data for these guys too, but didn't break out equippables by rarity, I'll post it later when I get home. --Rainith 03:51, 21 March 2006 (CST)
- The rare is charcoal, if I ever got ruby or sapphire. I would make it loud and clear. I have yet to kill everything in old ascalon as guild wars always crashes as I am about get the last creatures left on the map. Wortan 04:21, 21 March 2006 (CST)
I'm really curious whether they drop these ruby/sappires. I'm doing a bit a farming on them, and I thik that drops are slightly different in some area's. For example: Old Ascalon (circle around the area between city and Sanitarium) drops cheaper items, but more gold than the ones in Pockmark Flats(first bits outside Serenity Temple and Southeast of there). I'm still working on solid proof, but the reson is pretty obvious; higher area's drop more expensive items.
These are my results so far:
39 gold 8 Blue items 19 White items 19 granite slabs 2 charcoal 1 key 42 collectables 1 dye 13 nothing 144 total
I'll publish them in the table later, when I have more (approx. 400 is my aim now). namnatulco 17:58, 31 July 2006 (CDT) PS. Sorry about the messy numbers, I don't know how to work with tables in wiki =).
They DO drop Rubies as well as sapphires. I got one on an A/D Hard Mode run. Seb2net 01:55, 10 August 2007 (CDT)