GuildWiki has been locked down: anonymous editing and account creation are disabled. Current registered users are unaffected. Leave any comments on the Community Portal.
Talk:Drop rate/Snarling Driftwood
Tree murderers! >:( --Karlos 05:15, 22 March 2006 (CST)
- Interesting, I've gotten a lot more shards from them than this info would indicate. I'll have to start tracking my drops for them. --Rainith 05:17, 22 March 2006 (CST)
- Yeah, they're actually fairly generous with shards. I think 84-175 is hiding his real income to avoid taxes. :) --Karlos 05:41, 22 March 2006 (CST)
- I got 3 shards from 2 mobs of them once, back to back. Pretty nice for an 8 minute run. --Sagius Truthbarron 07:02, 29 March 2006 (CST)
- I've gotten a sapphire instead of a ruby from them :p. And at LEAST 3 or 4 white and blue Req8 max shields (odd to me for some reason, usually don't see req8 white/blue) I'm gonna count my drops from them (I screenshot them all,) I might have enough to add a new entry. Shas'o Kauyon 22:42, 28 March 2007 (CDT)
- PS: It stinks, because when I first started FoW'ing, I never bothered to take enough screenshots of them :( (started the practice a few days ago). I should have enough screens of their drops to have 100+ drifts though soon, I think. (I've been keeping a log of every drop recently) Shas'o Kauyon 22:46, 28 March 2007 (CDT)