GuildWiki has been locked down: anonymous editing and account creation are disabled. Current registered users are unaffected. Leave any comments on the Community Portal.
Empathy and Spirit Shackles[edit source]
Regarding the first note on Empathy and Spirit Shackles, they activate on attack, not on damage. Also I know for a fact that when hexed with Spirit Shackles, using Dual Shot will only drain 5 energy (damn Mergoyles). Can anyone verify that Empathy will trigger twice with this?
- Well, Empathy says damage is taken when you attack. This counts as 1 attack. It splits and hits twice. So it only affects things twice on the receiving end. Normally, if you shot 2 arrows, it would be 2 attacks, 2 hits. This is 1 attack, 2 hits. Hope that clears it up.
- for some reason i cant get the dual shot image to show up in my skill bar preview i get the feeling that its looking for dual shot.png and it will only let me upload dual_shot.png should i try to upload it as Dual%20Shot.png -fitzy 17:57, march 23 2006 (EST)
Splinter & Nightmare Weapons Spells[edit source]
Does this trigger the effect twice, or only once? I assume once because of the above posters statement, but I'm not sure. 22.214.171.124 12:19, 21 April 2007 (CDT)
- Twice. --Fyren 21:56, 21 April 2007 (CDT)
Does each arrow have a separate chance to critical? Or are they tied together (ie - both crit or neither)
- Hmm i'll go test it now Silver Sunlight 15:35, 13 May 2007 (CDT)
- Well I haven't done extensive testing, but I used a candy cane bow to keep my damage constant. I can confirm that both of the damage packets can critical on their own, but I didn't get a critical from both of them at the same time once. Silver Sunlight 15:44, 13 May 2007 (CDT)