GuildWiki has been locked down: anonymous editing and account creation are disabled. Current registered users are unaffected. Leave any comments on the Community Portal.
Talk:Elementalist Norn armor
70 AR? WTH?
can somone please check this has 70 AR because unless i'm mistake this is the only caster armor with 70 AR.
it's probably a cut and paste mistake .... for copying the text from the Dervish Norn armor.
It does only have 60 AR. Lies all lies!
Fur Square[edit source]
If you click on the "Fur Square" links in the Acquisition section, you go to the Tanned Hide Square page. Could someone fix this (I'm not sure how to do it myself)?Crow 11:27, 27 August 2007 (CDT)
thats freaky 0ô ...but i'd also like some "unregular" headpeaces for other classes... — Zerpha The Improver 12:41, 27 August 2007 (CDT)
- Sorry to correct you but it would be irregular not unregular. Also, I don't really get this headpiece... does it have a different shape according to what dye you use?? At first I thought it was an Assassin/Ranger mask.. --MagickElf666 18:58, 27 August 2007 (CDT)
- I think it's just an alternative headgear that all professions get instead of the typical (mask, hood, helm, etc.). But elementalists don't usually get armor specific eyes, so all they get is the woad and no "norn eye". --220.127.116.11 19:20, 27 August 2007 (CDT)
Who knew the norns are half scottish braveheart ftw!
Leggings and boots[edit source]
Mmmm, nice - proper tights that go down to your ankles, and boots that genuinely overlap them.... meaning that the leggings will look nice with a variety of shoes.... -- Karalin (talk) 09:24, 28 August 2007 (CDT)
- Aren't those called Leotards? --MagickElf666 22:30, 28 August 2007 (CDT)
- In my book, leotards are all-in-one legless, armless, fitted body-type items. I suppose the things I'm referring to above are leggings rather than tights, because they are open toed (and open soled) but do strap underneath the foot. I resisted calling them leggings to differentiate from the GW definition of leggings (which appears to mean most (all?) armor designed for below the waist). -- Karalin (talk) 05:49, 29 August 2007 (CDT)
Dyed red[edit source]
Is it just me or does the red colour make the wearer look like some kind of female Santa? --Winterbay 06:55, 29 August 2007 (CDT)
- Unless your male --18.104.22.168 15:55, 31 August 2007 (CDT)
- Male or female, i think it'd be great as Christmas armor--Darksyde Never Again 15:40, 21 November 2007 (UTC)
- I totally agree, looks great!--— Hyprodimus Prime 08:44, 20 December 2007 (UTC)
Now all we need is a Yule cap...
- Ya mean like this? —Dr Ishmael 17:59, November 21, 2009 (UTC)
Missing something?[edit source]
At the risk of sounding, ah, noob-like... Why is the price set at 40k? 5 x 10 = 50, no? Silven 07:43, 19 March 2008 (UTC)