GuildWiki has been locked down: anonymous editing and account creation are disabled. Current registered users are unaffected. Leave any comments on the Community Portal.
Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
While I can see how some shouts can be good with this, wouldn't you want your shouts to not last that long so that any echos applied are renewed before they run out? Linkforlife 14:57, 22 September 2006 (CDT)
- Not all echos are renewed after shout/chant end. Only those that are refrains. Lightblade 04:23, 24 September 2006 (CDT)
Only seems to be a 50% extension, rather than '50 second', which, to be honest, would be quite broken when coupled with "Incoming" for a long-lasting 50% damage reduction. Merengue 03:05, 23 September 2006 (CDT)
- Confirmed: 50%, not 50 seconds. I think it's safe to say the skill works as intended, just the description is wrong. 50 seconds increase would not only be a nonsensical value, but indeed way, way broken. RolandOfGilead 16:36, 24 September 2006 (CDT)
I'd like to say it works quite well with "Stand your ground!" and Defensive anthem since those work better the longer they last and have a lengthy recharge time as well. -Isidore
Is it just me, or does the Skill Icon slightly resemble Balthier from FFXII?
Bai 12:25, 21 April 2007 (CDT)
- Not at all... = / No resemblance... Too lazy to sign in. 184.108.40.206 23:39, 23 April 2007 (CDT)
- I agree. It's just you. The only apparent similarities I see is that they are both men with short hair that appear to be pointing.--Ninjatek 07:51, 11 May 2007 (CDT)
Testing with Vocal was Sogolon[edit source]
I tested Enduring Harmony if and how it would stack with Vocal was Sogolon but it seemed not to increase Chants by more than 50% Can someone test this as well? (I Used the defense-anthem with 10 second duration - and it always lasted 15 seconds) Update: It seems to sack - Ignore the above post. I got almost 21 Seconds out of it, just forget to invest the points for vocal was sogolon.
Cookieaddictedmonster 13:46, 11. Mail 2007 (CET) (I have no clue how to sign in, so excuse me please)
"For Great Justice" anyone?
Works fine for humans .. DS-spammer with 45 seconds (75%) FGJ instead of 30 (50%) .. A pity, Koss doesn't understand :(
This skill was fine on Warrior/Paragon heroes before the update. Now, they cast it on anyone, making it a useless combo with FGJ. Metasynaptic 10:27, 8 August 2008 (UTC)
- Force cast. Done. --- -- (s)talkpage 10:45, 8 August 2008 (UTC)