GuildWiki has been locked down: anonymous editing and account creation are disabled. Current registered users are unaffected. Leave any comments on the Community Portal.
Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
Talk:Everlasting Cottontail Tonic
I have the feeling the chance is not 50/50. In the last few days I've used it way to much but only twice got a white bunny-form. I am sure I used it about 50 times by now (^.^) Faure 21:48, 30 April 2009 (UTC)
- I think you are right. I did a litle research (I just got my everlasting yesterday), and here is what I found. All test where done in the Asia Traditional Chinese districts, cause they are empty. That loads faster, and I won't get any stupid questions about what I'm doing.
- Zoning form Ventari's Refuge to Ettin's Back, 25 times, netted me 1 white, and 24 brown.
- Zoning from Saint Anjeka's Shrine to Ferndale, 25 times, netted me 3 white, and 22 brown.
- Zoning from Venta Cemetery to Sunward Marches, 25 times, netted me 2 white, and 23 brown.
- In total 6 white, and 69 brown bunnies. 6/75 *100 = 8%.
- My conclusion is that there is a 5 to 10% change you'll get a white bunny. I'm going to note this on the page. Arnout aka The Emperors Angel 13:54, 5 May 2009 (UTC)