GuildWiki has been locked down: anonymous editing and account creation are disabled. Current registered users are unaffected. Leave any comments on the Community Portal.
Talk:Everlasting Crate of Fireworks
Does this give Party points? 220.127.116.11 10:45, 24 April 2009 (UTC)
- Nop. :( OMGWTFCHEESEFRIES 03:08, 25 April 2009 (UTC)
Says uses = 1.... is it infinite uses and act like the regular crate, or is there actually one use, and it just lasts forever where you use it?
- Infinite uses, I'm sure. Having a Guild Hall with permanent, unceasing fireworks world get annoying after a while.Entrea [Talk] 18:35, 26 April 2009 (UTC)
- Lrn2read. It doesn't say 'Crate of Everlasting Fireworks'.
No picture? --╬KaceysChevalier╬ 07:06, October 10, 2009 (UTC)
- You can help GuildWiki and upload it, then add the code for it to the top of the page where it says
image=. --◄mendel► 09:06, October 10, 2009 (UTC)
- Put it directly into Consumables? Can't think of anything else that would work. —Dr Ishmael 20:31, January 10, 2010 (UTC)
Not anymore the highest and most expensive item cost for Golden Zaishen coins[edit source]
Since the introduction of the Envoy weapons (Where I want the sword from so badly) this has become the secondary most expensive item. I will change it --Jorre22225 15:28, 31 July 2011 (UTC)