Talk:Fire in the Sky
Why are all these lame "trivia" sections getting half assed guesses? The movie fire in the sky, about UFOs is as valid unless ANET says it was the song.
- Yeah and there is actually a song called "Fire in the Sky" by Ozzy. This "trivia" needs removed. —The preceding unsigned comment was added by 184.108.40.206 (contribs) 00:42, February 8, 2008.
Is this repeatable?[[User:Rakhir of Tanelorn|Rakhir of Tanelorn]] 09:14, 7 February 2008 (UTC)
- Wasn't last year. Anet not likely to change that. --Wolfie (talk|contribs) 00:48, 8 February 2008 (UTC)
U2 Trivia[edit source]
Could the title also be from the U2 song "Windows in the Sky"? --Guild of Deals 20:37, 8 February 2008 (UTC)
- Sure, if ANet had lost their teensy bit of originality.
NO. -Yikey 20:40, 8 February 2008 (UTC)
Level Requirement[edit source]
Unlike 2007, the 2008 quest seems to have a minimum level requirement to prevent players from creating characters with the sole purpose of doing these quests.
- Yup, tested and confirmed must be level 5 or higher (done to slow down people creating a new character, doing these quests, deleting, rinse-n-repeat). The article has been updated with this info. Also, could someone else look at the note about not being able to buy dust from the material merchant in the Notes section, this seems rather strange and suspect, but since I got my dust from my material storage did not test this beforehand so was not prepared to remove it in case was true. Could this be tested pls. --Wolfie (talk|contribs) 23:02, 9 February 2008 (UTC)
- Dust's sold out due to massive creation of fireworks, eh. -Yikey 23:07, 9 February 2008 (UTC)