GuildWiki has been locked down: anonymous editing and account creation are disabled. Current registered users are unaffected. Leave any comments on the Community Portal.
Do you have to be adjacent to wurm or in the area to get KD or something? --Blithe 11:58, 25 December 2006 (CST)
- In the area I believe. I know that occasionally you can sprint out of their range so they don't knock you down. VegaObscura 04:19, 22 January 2007 (CST)
Frost Wurms in the Far Shiverpeaks[edit source]
- I added Drakkar Lake to the location list - I see them there all the time. CopyKill has a valid point however. Frost Wurms in the Lake uses Wurm Bile as well. Barinthus 20:03, 6 September 2007 (CDT)
- For foes with multiple skill sets, the common thing to do is just use subheadings for each campaign. BigAstro 20:33, 6 September 2007 (CDT)
I've gotten loads of warrior tomes from these in HM (In Frostmaw's Burrows). So I think they should be W/N's. Forgot to take screenshots for proof.
- Now that you mention it, I don't remember seeing purple numbers over their heads whenever they killed me. We need some confirmation, though.--18.104.22.168 16:59, 21 July 2008 (UTC)
drakkar lake[edit source]
anyone had one of these pop up ON the lake? so you could see their upperbody but beneath was invisible? :p i have a screenie if anyone wants to see. 22.214.171.124 18:21, 20 October 2008 (UTC)
Won't attack in melee[edit source]
I was 600/smiting frostmaws and on level 2, a group of Frost Wurms popped up along with a Frostmaw Spawn. The frostmaw spawn attacked and died, but the normal frost wurms just wouldn't attack me, and I was standing right next to them. Do they not attack in frostmaws burrow? Avatar Kuzon 00:29, 13 April 2009 (UTC)
- They get bugged and stop attacking once you kill the Frostmaw Spawn if you pull them far away from their spawning point, it always happens (you were probably getting ran FMB by me and [UD] when it happened :P.126.96.36.199 02:59, 13 April 2009 (UTC)