GuildWiki has been locked down: anonymous editing and account creation are disabled. Current registered users are unaffected. Leave any comments on the Community Portal.
"Updated skill descriptions to more accurately describe their effects."
Dont you all hate that part of the update most? Lots of searching lol. --Xeeron 08:50, 30 Sep 2005 (EST)
- The range changes aren't making sense. I'm working on monk skills right now and checking everything in-game.--Cloak of Letters 08:53, 30 Sep 2005 (EST)
- Smite â€“ Increased conditional damage to 5..35, this appears to be incorrect --Thundergrace 10:15, 30 Sep 2005 (EST)
- Yes, it's actually 10...35 over 0...15. --Fyren 10:18, 30 Sep 2005 (EST)
- I have almost all W and E skills and most of Mo and Me skill so I can map those to 0..12, but the rest, someone needs to look into. --Karlos 10:44, 30 Sep 2005 (EST)
- I can fill in the rest, but now is my prime GW playing time, heh. I'll do what's left sometime in the morning hours of EST. --Fyren 10:47, 30 Sep 2005 (EST)
- K, I reviewed all of those. N and R are the ones remaining. --Karlos 11:01, 30 Sep 2005 (EST)
- It's 1...3 for 0...12 also. --Fyren 11:33, 30 Sep 2005 (EST)
On the flip side, I LOVE what they did to the Skill Monitor. Mesmers will have a ball. :) --Karlos 11:01, 30 Sep 2005 (EST)
- But it can still only display one shout or stance at a time, heh. I still want a way to set up a bind to target a specific enemy. Tabbing sucks for mesmers. --Fyren 11:08, 30 Sep 2005 (EST)
- Actually, a cool thing (particularly for mesmers/rangers) is if the game can send a message if someone is invoking a spcific skill. i.e. Since we cannot see the Skill monitor for ALL foes at the same time. I'm waiting to interrupt THAT nuker but I'd ALSO like to interrupt Mark of Protection from Yakslapper.
- On the flip side, it's kind of unfair to be so "exposed" before your enemies. --Karlos 11:16, 30 Sep 2005 (EST)
- They're already exposed, it's just that the interface is getting in your way. Being alerted means you're technically looking at more than one enemy at a time, but setting binds to switch to a specifically set enemy just removes the annoyingness of tabbing. --Fyren 11:31, 30 Sep 2005 (EST)
Another annoying thing about patches is the busload of people who will come to update our 0..12 pages because they think they are wrong and not up to date after the last patch. GRRR! --Karlos 11:35, 30 Sep 2005 (EST)
Looks like some shouts got capitalization changes. Going through them now. --Fyren 20:25, 30 Sep 2005 (EST)
Damn, did they mess up Ether Renewal! 7 seconds? I used to think 10 wasn't enough to make it worth it. And 3 energy now? Well, time to find a new elite for my Ele... --Big Blue 23:51, 30 Sep 2005 (EST)