GuildWiki has been locked down: anonymous editing and account creation are disabled. Current registered users are unaffected. Leave any comments on the Community Portal.
Respawn bug finally fixed![edit source]
I'm sure am glad that bug was fixed. Capping Rez positions was a real pain and not being able to use IWAY was annoying too.
Sorry about putting this update on Friday first. I updated the wiki within seconds of seeing the in-game update message and the official GW site listed it under 11th, not 12th. (Originally, that is. They changed it to 12 afterwards.) Kessel 08:52, 12 August 2006 (CDT)
- That will explain why my post has been put in the wrong update ... -- Saintly 11:30, 12 August 2006 (CDT)
I hate this update[edit source]
I've nabbed at least 50k worth of greens whilst farming in places like Oro before now, simply because players haven't noticed that they've got a rare drop (this is also before the colour update came out in text for rare drops). Making the loot time longer has just decreased my chance of getting any such drop lol !!! I'm the guy you all hate :P ^ ^ ! -- Saintly 02:37, 12 August 2006 (CDT)
- I think you meant for this comment to be on Talk:Game_updates/20060812, yes? --Vortexsam 03:03, 12 August 2006 (CDT)
- See above header, topic moved. -- Saintly 11:32, 12 August 2006 (CDT)
- Yeah, some people don't pick up there loot at all for some strange reason. It's money to. Still, I like this update. If anyone was ever thinking about Scamming them, they will think again if the 10 minutes wait is worth it. — Poki#3 16:40, 12 August 2006 (CDT)
Absorption runes now not-stacking[edit source]
It says that absorption runes do not stack. I think it wasn't there before the update. --numma_cway 13:55, 12 August 2006 (CDT)
- They never did. The fact that added that desc is good though. Makes less confusion (though the item itself is still pretty worthless after the "only physical" update :( ) — Poki#3 16:40, 12 August 2006 (CDT)
- that god for that, i was so tired of explaining to people that absorption doesn't stack. wish they would change it back to attacks, thou... --Honorable Sarah 15:16, 13 August 2006 (CDT)