GuildWiki has been locked down: anonymous editing and account creation are disabled. Current registered users are unaffected. Leave any comments on the Community Portal.
Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
Lots and lots of updates, This is the third in two days! --User:Albinobird 21:32, 6 April 2007 (CDT)
6th's (no so) silent update[edit source]
Seems to have fixed more problems again. Wastrel's demise is back to 1s activation. Your health bar's displayed value now matches what you call out while you have deep wound. Deep wound no longer causes extra degen while you have a condition on you that causes degen. That's all I've noticed so far. --Fyren 21:18, 6 April 2007 (CDT)
- They left out the extra degen in the notes, heh. --Fyren 21:37, 6 April 2007 (CDT)
I'm glad they fixed the animation for Ranger preparations. That was really freaking me out. :P Arshay Duskbrow 22:11, 6 April 2007 (CDT)
Did they update friends list in this update? It now shows recent teammates and recent trade partners.
- It was in the Big April 5th update: "Added a list of recent teammates and trade partners to the Friends panel. This list will remain populated until a player logs out." — kyrasantae
Windwalker Insignia[edit source]
- Yeah, it is a new change, and a good one :] Foo 06:27, 7 April 2007 (CDT)
-image for the past three updates was huge - over 4,000 files, increasing my .dat file by .11 GB! Has anyone else had the update be this huge? Is this normal, or is my .dat size bugging (again)? This is freaking me out. (D00d.) --Armond Warblade (talk) 18:43, 8 April 2007 (CDT)
- Mine's only increased by 0.04GB through the whole week of updates (I -image every time). — kyrasantae 19:12, 8 April 2007 (CDT)
- Holy crap... Alright, I need to go fiddle with that later. Thanks. --Armond Warblade (talk) 19:56, 8 April 2007 (CDT)
- I have three shortcuts on my desktop. The first runs GW with the -image modifier, the second is the ever-helpful Contig from Sysinternals that restores the contiguity of the GW.dat file, the third is the shortcut to GW proper. Works like a charm. Kessel 02:12, 9 April 2007 (CDT)