GuildWiki has been locked down: anonymous editing and account creation are disabled. Current registered users are unaffected. Leave any comments on the Community Portal.
GG Anet with the herocap, pvp is a little more player and less AI oriented now ;) Frantic 04:31, 4 August 2007 (CDT)
- I lol'd when I saw a Heroway team with three Zhed Shadowhoofs lose Halls on Observer mode. Thank you ANet. (T/C) 04:32, 4 August 2007 (CDT)
I dont understand why the idiots at ANet dont change GVG FFS.--Thelordofblah 23:06, 7 August 2007 (CDT)
account panel glitch (?)[edit source]
"Qualifier Points" is missing under the "Accounts" tab of the Hero Panel, can anyone else confirm?
- Confirmed, I think the number show but no writing if you put your mouse over it and it doesnt say 'qualifier points' next to it
Death Nova[edit source]
I relaly do hope that it worked... other than stuck wars (every goddamn game...) people exploiting he necro's Death Nova to pull them behind gates was the lamest glitch ever in Aspenwood. However, stuck wars should've been highest priority, it happens a lot more >:( --Gimmethegepgun 16:36, 4 August 2007 (CDT)
- Could you please explain the exploit (the necro one) to me? I don't FA much. - Krowman (talk • contribs) 14:17, 5 August 2007 (CDT)
- Someone would bring CoP and infuse health, bomb their health off with infuse, necros would use nova on them. Then they open gate and move out of range, use CoP and the necro moves behind gate to cast nova on them. Gate closes, and they can even manage to get it behind green gate (ive seen them get a necro from both gates behind green before. Lame as all hell --Gimmethegepgun 23:19, 5 August 2007 (CDT) --Gimmethegepgun 23:19, 5 August 2007 (CDT)
- After glitches no it ain't. Majority of games the wars or a turtle gets stuck and the Luxons don't get any more turtles. Without them and the warriors its balanced against the Luxons --Gimmethegepgun 01:30, 6 August 2007 (CDT)