GuildWiki has been locked down: anonymous editing and account creation are disabled. Current registered users are unaffected. Leave any comments on the Community Portal.
Talk:Gate of Anguish (explorable)
Shouldn't this be 'Domain of Anguish'? *shrug* — kyrasantae 02:54, 2 December 2006 (CST)
- Guys... there is no "explorable" Area... what you think of "explorable" Area is the Mission Area... it's just not like other Missions... When you get out of the Town just look under the Name and you will see "Gate of Anguish Elite-Mission" and not "Gate of Anguish Explorable Area" --22.214.171.124 04:50, 2 December 2006 (CST)
- It's an explorable area like Sorrow's Furnace. You can walk into it and it has quests. It's heavily implied that the actual elite mission involves the assault on The Ebony Citadel of Mallyx, and I'm pretty sure High Priest Zhellix is the mission starter NPC. -- Gordon Ecker 05:03, 2 December 2006 (CST)
- I reckon the name is wrong. There is no explorable area that consists of other explorable areas. Per definition an explorable area is the smallest unit, with the next larger zone being a region. What gives? Like Kyrasantae I suggest to merge this with Domain of Anguish. -- 04:32, 4 December 2006 (CST)
- According to ANet the four subsections are separate explorable areas (source), and they are partitioned off from eachother, but all four of them are called Gate of Anguish on the Mission Map, so I guess they're technically four explorable areas within the same zone. -- Gordon Ecker 05:34, 4 December 2006 (CST)
- You mean the four sections are part of the same explorable area, although not directly linked, kinda like Arborstone (explorable) is split into the northern part (pre-mission) and the southern part (post-mission)?
- If the mission map is the only indication we have I'd suggest to ignore it, because it is confusing more than it's helping. The four areas may actually be one area, technically, but they behave like completely independent areas, with separate portals, with no inter-link (except through the outpost), with separate environmental effects, so I'd prefer to treat them as independent areas. -- 05:52, 4 December 2006 (CST)
- That's not true, the four areas are linked.. once the related quest is finished, you can directly go into another, without rezoning. I'm fixing this. --Lumenil 00:03, 26 January 2007 (CST)
I have a picture of all four areas mapped (at once). If someone would like this image posted, please point me to the method of uploading images to wiki. Actellim 01:40, 24 February 2007 (CST)
down the bottom of the toolbar to your left is a subsection with the label toolbox. the third link down from that is Upload Image. click on that will take you to the page for uploading images. or you could just follow my link. Metalmiser 04:02, 25 September 2007 (CDT)