GuildWiki has been locked down: anonymous editing and account creation are disabled. Current registered users are unaffected. Leave any comments on the Community Portal.
reminds me of emapthic removal.--Life Infusion 22:04, 28 September 2006 (CDT)
- Actually, it reminded me more of Signet of Synergy. Assassinman 01:37, 29 September 2006 (CDT)
- What a nice picture :P 184.108.40.206 01:14, 2 December 2006 (CST)
- The name reminds me of Mater and the Ghostlight. :-) --- Barek (talk • contribs) - 16:15, 26 January 2007 (CST)
Let's compare this to Orison of Healing. Orison heals for about 60 on 5 energy, same cast time, 1 second shorter recharge. This skill heals for about 75 on you and 75 on your target for the same energy, same cast time, 1 second longer recharge and if there is a spirit in range, it gets doubled. Is it just me or is this skill pretty overpowered? Why does no one use it? VegaObscura 23:28, 14 January 2007 (CST)
- Divine favor puts orison's total heal ahead. The self-heal aspect is kind of bleh, at least for PvP, and needs a spirit anyway. A ritualist doesn't really fit into a monk's spot. --Fyren 17:27, 15 January 2007 (CST)
- Because even for a Rit heal, it's highly conditional. You have to target another ally and have a spirit. Rits don't get DF, but the good point is they don't need it to make their heals effective, so Restoration spells are just as useful in an offensive build. FOr example my Chaneller always packs Mend Body and Soul for an awesome self-heal.Labmonkey 19:31, 7 February 2007 (CST)
Allied or Any?[edit source]
Does this skill require the spirit to be allied or is this simply require any spirit? Dcpmx 13:47, 5 February 2007 (CST)
-- Apon further research, it ignores whether or not the spirit is allied or not. Dcpmx 14:13, 5 February 2007 (CST)
Does it really need the 'self heal'.. I mean they're exactly the same. at *all* attributes level --Dazra 17:50, 22 February 2007 (CST)
- If it's a range in the description it gets a row. --Fyren 18:16, 22 February 2007 (CST)
- Still seems overly stupid to me, but if it's a range it's a range.. --Dazra 21:32, 22 February 2007 (CST)
Wrong Info[edit source]
"While most heals can't target a spirit, this one can. Though the spirit receives no healing from it, the user does, provided they are within range of a spirit."
You can't use this spell on a spirit without being in the range of that Spirit. The user will always benefit from healing.
- Earshot is shorter than spell range. --Fyren 12:45, 3 May 2007 (CDT)
- I'm not sure everyone knows that. ----GD 12:51, 3 May 2007 (CDT)
Synergetic Light[edit source]
This skill was named Synergetic Light in the Nightfall Preview Event.. right? --Bai 13:07, 29 May 2007 (CDT)
- correct — Skuld 13:11, 29 May 2007 (CDT)
free heals anyone? (And not a lot else) --Ckal Ktak 08:29, 7 August 2007 (CDT)