GuildWiki has been locked down: anonymous editing and account creation are disabled. Current registered users are unaffected. Leave any comments on the Community Portal.
Talk:Golem User Manual
sweet.188.8.131.52 10:27, 5 September 2008 (UTC)
"Yes, M.O.X. is the first dual-core golem in existence."
I wonder; will GW 2 have quad-core Golems? --- -- (s)talkpage 11:13, 5 September 2008 (UTC)
- Maybe we'll have a rusty-dusty surprise for having 'Not too Shabby' displayed in the HoM to start us off? :P --184.108.40.206 21:54, 5 September 2008 (UTC)
Manual's future[edit source]
So is it okay to throw it away afterwards? Since Zinn doesn't take it, it only wastes a space anyway - or is there a further purpose for it? --Birchwooda Treehug 11:35, 17 September 2008 (UTC)
- There are ways to get a new one, e.g. by meeting M.O.X. again, or talking to Zinn (haven't tested the latter myself, though - can anyone confirm?). --◄mendel► 00:09, 18 September 2008 (UTC
- I can't confirm, but the item's mouseover description certainly supports that: "If you lose your Golem User Manual, you can acquire a new one from Zinn in his secret underground Lair." GW-Infinity 01:38, 26 October 2008 (UTC)
- According to guild wars wiki, it is useless when after you completed zinn task, the only useful is getting the hero tutorial, which you can also get in nightfall I believe. 220.127.116.11 14:36, 20 October 2008 (UTC)
Is this repeatable?[edit source]
Once you have completed this mission, is this repeatable with the same book? Is it repeatable with a new book? Or once completed, you cannot aquire this mission again - Anyone?
- Never repeatable. --Macros 23:30, 18 March 2009 (UTC)
- On the same character.--Łô√ë îğá†ħŕášħ 00:07, 19 March 2009 (UTC)
What's the point of this quest?[edit source]
Does it unlock/make available the GOLEM hero? Is that all that it is useful for?18.104.22.168 21:01, October 12, 2009 (UTC)