GuildWiki has been locked down: anonymous editing and account creation are disabled. Current registered users are unaffected. Leave any comments on the Community Portal.
Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
Talk:Guild Wars 2
New stuff[edit source]
Oke I'm going to freeze my self until it is released... It worked in South Park, right?
-- † F1© Talk 11:44, April 29, 2010 (UTC) Let's try to keep all pre-release discussion/speculation centralized at Forum:New GW2 info from now on. This page doesn't need to have 20 archives before the game is even released. :P —Dr Ishmael 14:39, April 29, 2010 (UTC)
- Forum:New_GW2_info/ArenaNet_Blog_content#Ghosts_of_Ascalon_info_.2B_GW2_map The books are canon, according to Anet, and apparently necromancers are mentioned in the freely-released first chapter (I haven't had a chance to read it myself yet). —Dr Ishmael 16:07, July 16, 2010 (UTC)
- I have read it and it clearly states the sylvari is a "necromancer", she even summons a skeleton. ***EAGLEMUT*** TALK 17:55, July 16, 2010 (UTC)
- WTF? This page, right now, has more WOW content than GW2. This is almost all ads.
Dead Link[edit source]
The link to 'Arenanet's FAQ of Guild Wars 2' gives a page-not-found error. Has it been moved?
- Yep, it's been moved to guildwars2.com. —Dr Ishmael 04:02, October 17, 2010 (UTC)
My woopsy[edit source]
Sorry bout that revert. I checked the official site, and there wasn't anything about that. I didn't think they'd go announce stuff on other sites before they updated their own >.> --El_Nazgir 10:11, 29 January 2011 (UTC)
- Normally they wouldn't. I'd bet that Anet and PC Gamer just had a mixup on the publication date for that article. —Dr Ishmael 13:52, 29 January 2011 (UTC)