GuildWiki has been locked down: anonymous editing and account creation are disabled. Current registered users are unaffected. Leave any comments on the Community Portal.
Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
Talk:Guild Wars Trilogy
As far as I can tell from major online retailers, Guild Wars Trilogy does not contain EOTN. Wild Faith 23:07, 26 May 2009 (UTC)
- What sort of a trilogy would it be if it had four components? Quizzical 02:50, 27 May 2009 (UTC)
- Good question :), although conceivably some people may not consider EOTN to be a full fledged campaign (it's not standalone after all). At any rate, article fixed. Wild Faith 03:08, 27 May 2009 (UTC)
- There are a number of them. The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy had 5 books, e.g. 126.96.36.199 06:46, 27 May 2009 (UTC)
- True.--El_Nazgir 16:39, 29 May 2009 (UTC)
I'm still baffled that they don't have Guild Wars: The Complete Collection anywhere in the US. :/ It's cheaper to buy the components than order it from the few European retailers that somehow have this actually in stock. What's even weirder is that they don't have it in the in-game store. Rose Of Kali 21:09, 2 January 2011 (UTC)
- My husband got it at the local Wal-Mart for around 40 dollars. Sold out online, but rare to find in stores, least of all Wal-Mart. He was lucky. Ariyen 22:12, 2 January 2011 (UTC)
- Very lucky indeed, I checked all Wal-Marts in like a 100-mile radius of my zipcode and none of them had it in stock. They're all just teasing. :P Rose Of Kali 23:07, 2 January 2011 (UTC)