GuildWiki has been locked down: anonymous editing and account creation are disabled. Current registered users are unaffected. Leave any comments on the Community Portal.
Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
The skill does not say it but, if you don't hit with the atack you do not lose your adrenaline Jolla Himself 11:12, 21 September 2006 (CDT)
need factions trainer[edit source]
This skill needs the factions skill trainer. Xeon 21:00, 10 December 2006 (CST)
Battle Rage + FGJ...nerfed?[edit source]
In the update for the NF preview weekend, the max adrenaline gain was capped at 200%. Did they ever revert this? If not, then the note on stacking Battle Rage and FGJ is incorrect. Windtalker 00:11, 11 December 2006 (CST)
Connected to Hammer Mastery[edit source]
Why did (Anet) put this skill under Hammer Mastery when higher hammer mastery doesn't improve it o.O? Shouldn't it be under no attribute instead? -- 12:13, 27 January 2007 (CST)
- Because it's a hammer attack. —Blastedt— 12:14, 27 January 2007 (CST)
- Well, if it was under no attribute then it couldn't be a Hammer attack - it would be a melee attack. But how can you have a Melee attack that requires a hammer. :p Entropy 12:28, 27 January 2007 (CST)
It's the same thing with Hundred Blades and Disrupting Chop.
- Don't forget Sun and Moon Slash. (T/C) 03:08, 19 February 2007 (CST)
Not trained by Bartoch[edit source]
Bartoch does not train this skill in Droknars, remove plz?---Theo Cobby Moriens 00:13, 4 August 2007 (CDT)
- I'm there right now, he has that skill. 18.104.22.168 05:15, 30 November 2007 (UTC)
- You probably already have it unlocked. –Ichigo724 07:43, 30 November 2007 (UTC)
Do I see warrior wearing Dragon Armor? User:Chilos
- For me its hard to see anything. Question: where I can examine these skill icons with a higher resolution? 22.214.171.124 16:18, 25 November 2007 (UTC)
- Perspective. Something close to you (nearing your eyes, off by a few centimeters, ready to knock you on your back) is smaller than the guy swinging it right in your face. --- -- (s)talkpage 20:02, 10 September 2008 (UTC)