GuildWiki has been locked down: anonymous editing and account creation are disabled. Current registered users are unaffected. Leave any comments on the Community Portal.
Talk:Holdings of Chokhin
Can any tell me where Olujime is? --Celeborn 07:48, 9 November 2006 (CST)
what is that strange looking part near the north west after the beach looking aera? it has some werid floating stuff --Chessyang 00:19, 13 December 2006 (CST)
- Reminds me of the Moonflow and the Farplane from final fantasy X and X-2 --Gimmethegepgun 17:17, 24 December 2006 (CST)
we don't have a section for the blessings/bounty
- Yes we do. Look under Blessings I think.
Is that Moonflow trivia really necessary? Sure it looks similar, but it seems to be a pretty baseless claim. --Emelend 02:39, 22 April 2007 (CDT)
- agreed, commented pending confirmation --Honorable Sarah 02:43, 22 April 2007 (CDT)
south west shrine[edit source]
The shrine near Vehjin Mines exit is Grenths, with his blessings. When i was there i couldnt get bounties, so i don't know which is there. --Kendo Bo Master 02:13, 19 May 2007 (CDT)
Trivia: The Matrix reference?[edit source]
- Wow. I always thought I'd seen those somewhere before.... --Ufelder 08:50, 26 July 2007 (CDT)
- Ghost in the Shell had that first. :P 22.214.171.124 23:53, 29 July 2007 (CDT)
Vanquishing numbers?[edit source]
I recently completed the second quest of the chain quest regarding Kachok and the other guy who's name can't remember. Decided to do it in HM so that when I would get the reward, I would have achieved max LB rank, but in HM, whcih is kinda what makes me feel better. Now I see there's another quest, which this same wiki describes as difficult. I don't have the balls to do it in HM and being wiped once and another time to finally fail it, didn't even brought LB's gaze, but I'm pretty sure numbers would go up much higher with this quest active and the previous one. Anyone ever did it like this? (both quests in HM). --Alf's Hitman 20:35, 5 August 2008 (UTC)