GuildWiki has been locked down: anonymous editing and account creation are disabled. Current registered users are unaffected. Leave any comments on the Community Portal.
Added this spell to the list and added text based on the info released on GW website. Janl 19:39, 21 September 2006 (CDT)
Reference to the "Holy Haste" request from Healbot Blues? 188.8.131.52 20:45, 21 September 2006 (CDT)
- I would definitly say so: Why isn't there holy haste or something?. --Xeeron 04:07, 22 September 2006 (CDT)
Hasty Hands?[edit source]
Copy of Hasty Hands?—├ Aratak ┤ 09:58, 22 September 2006 (CDT)
- No, many skills have been renamed since they were visible while locked/since the preview's false start. --Fyren 10:11, 22 September 2006 (CDT)
I guess this makes healing prayers viable in interrupt heavy areas that don't have enchantment removal spammage. One reason why boon prot is good is because of the 1/4 second heals versus 1 seocnd healing prayers or 3/4 sec spells like Blessed Light. --Life Infusion 18:52, 28 September 2006 (CDT)
Ah, but restore life is a healing prayer spell. Won't it be nice to ressurect someone to around 85% energy and 50% health in 4 seconds? :) --GTPoompt 16:47, 14 October 2006 (CDT)
Damn english...[edit source]
Is this like MoR and reduce it by half (1 to 1/2) or is the way english states it (1 to 0.6666666666666666666666667 secconds)?
- Like with any of its kind, I'd say it halves the casting time. (Nilles) 184.108.40.206 10:17, 12 October 2006 (CDT)
20/20 items?[edit source]
if this skill is used with a 20/20 item will it be able to be decreased any more?
- Screw 20/20's, what about Revitalize? --Mgrinshpon 19:44, 15 October 2006 (CDT)
- i actually posted this to find out if i should keep my 20/20 items or just go for 2 20 HRT items. this should already couple with revitalize to make 1 second casts 1/4 seconds. could this and revitalize be reduced any further with 20/20 items?
- This skill does stack with 20% (20%HCT) and 40% (36%HCT) sets. I've tested it with several spells. A 2 sec Restore Life cast is amazing. Definitely a great skill for spamming heals, even ones with already short cast times.
Wife In Skill Form?[edit source]
This enchantment is fairly cheap, helps prevent people from interrupting you, and lasts a long time. But if you cast another enchantment..sorta like.."cheat" on it, it gets mad and goes away? idk, that's just the idea i got when i first saw it.--Darksyde Never Again 01:35, 23 July 2007 (CDT)
This should be added to trivia! Walter
Ends if you cast another Enchantment?[edit source]
I need further clarification on this "Enchantment ends if you cast another Enchantment." I assume they are talking about if you cast an enchantment onto yourself, not enchantments cast by others and enchantments you cast on others.-220.127.116.11 23:10, 9 October 2007 (UTC)
- Literally, "ends if you cast another enchantment". Any enchantment cast by you, regardless of target will end Holy Haste.--Kale Ironfist 00:02, 10 October 2007 (UTC)