GuildWiki has been locked down: anonymous editing and account creation are disabled. Current registered users are unaffected. Leave any comments on the Community Portal.
Possible Bug: Is anyone not receiving the additional reputation points from this enchantment? I am currently in Drakkar Lake and while I am receiving the 1 base reputation point per kill from the Norn Hunting Party (Rank 1) Blessing I am not receiving double. Flake @ 220.127.116.11 00:08, 25 August 2007 (CDT)
- Still not giving me any doubling of reputation, this time though in Varajar Fells. Someone on the official wiki mentioned they'd also been having problems getting the double reputation from the spell. 18.104.22.168 18:21, 25 August 2007 (CDT)
- With rank 2 and this blessing i got 4 points. The base point is doubled but the additional two from rank 2 aren't. -Khan Reaper Kerensky 18:54, 25 August 2007 (CDT)
- Lose all Enchantments. For 5...17 seconds, Enchantments cast upon you last 100% longer. When this Enchantment ends, you lose all Enchantments on you. nope =P —The preceding awesome-sauce comment was added by Skakid9090 (contribs). 00:31, 27 August 2007 (CDT)
Shouldn't this say "a multiple of 25 foes"? This is massive fun, great encouragement to go on a killing spree! I was on a short run to see Olaf, picked this up just as I was about to enter town, and thought, well, what the hey... 94 kills later I hit the alt key and started to follow my trail of destruction back to town, picking up all my drops... Great one! Theonecynic 07:41, 31 August 2007 (CDT)
- This blessing essentially makes your reputation skyrocket. I'm not kidding. One minute, you're Not Too Smelly, next second, the Asura are proclaiming you a genius god. One should ALWAYS keep this active, wherever possible.--Kajex Firedrake 21:44, 13 September 2007 (CDT)
Just got this vanguard mode. I'll take a screenie next time i get it, but i believe its in general for blessings in EotN, not just Norn.
- Forgot to sign, above comment was me.--John deathblade 03:02, 1 September 2007 (CDT)
- What happens if you get two of these before the other ends? It's happened to me but I haven't noticed a difference--Cursed Condemner 19:53, 16 September 2007 (CDT)
Anyone checked to see if the timer has been fixed? -Ezekiel 06:57, 27 October 2007 (UTC)
Gimme a break, in Oola's Lab, it gave me this freaking thing THREE TIMES in a row... and I STILL had the last one on me! --Gimmethegepgun 23:37, 30 January 2008 (UTC)