GuildWiki has been locked down: anonymous editing and account creation are disabled. Current registered users are unaffected. Leave any comments on the Community Portal.
Would it perhaps be useful to add to the table a column indicating how valuable each item is? Swaping Commendations for Dye Remover, for instance, would be a bit of a waste. -- Dashface 04:49, 6 May 2006 (CDT)
- it should state what the values are which in turn would let the player decide which really is the best value for them because most ppl just trade them in for ales —The preceding unsigned comment was added by 220.127.116.11 (talk • contribs) 2006-05-17 15:04:07.
- The article currently mentions which one has the best value. I think that is sufficient. -PanSola 08:06, 17 May 2006 (CDT)
deleted "Current Scam"[edit source]
It's not a scam to try to buy an item below value, even if the value is a constant merchant value. No false information is presented to the potential seller and no in-game bugs are being abused. RolandOfGilead 09:26, 4 September 2006 (CDT)
- Is it a scam trying to buy black dye for 1g? — Skuld 09:28, 4 September 2006 (CDT)
- Neither the attempt nor the actual trade. If someone is too lazy to look up the actual prize at the trader, well, isn't it his fault? Don't buy or sell without being informed about current value, otherwise you are responsible if you buy too high/sell too low. RolandOfGilead 11:08, 4 September 2006 (CDT)
Color Change[edit source]
This new update just changed the color of these to silver. --Mgrinshpon 21:04, 3 May 2007 (CDT)
- That would be the May 3rd, 2007 update. (For historical reference, they were a golden/yellow color before) --Wolfie (talk|contribs) 02:45, 4 May 2007 (CDT)
- And they were white when Factions was released