GuildWiki has been locked down: anonymous editing and account creation are disabled. Current registered users are unaffected. Leave any comments on the Community Portal.
- Yup. Surprised it wasn't on the page. --El_Nazgir 11:28, 14 June 2011 (UTC)
Imperial Faction[edit source]
I didn't see this page and made one under the name Imperial faction so i totally agree with you Ish. Is there any way my page can be restored and then added to with this info, or vice versa? Flexi 20:31, 14 June 2011 (UTC)
- Your page hasn't been deleted, only turned into a redirect, so you can still access the old revisions. Go ahead and merge your info here while we wait for consensus on the move. —Dr Ishmael 20:36, 14 June 2011 (UTC)
- I didn't see there was any new information, sorry about that. But if we move the page (and I do prefer the imperial faction over faction (imperial) ) we have to move all other faction pages too.--El_Nazgir 21:24, 14 June 2011 (UTC)
- I mentioned that in the move tag. —Dr Ishmael 21:28, 14 June 2011 (UTC)
- After seeing the move, I was going to come here and argue against the title-case (I proposed moving to "Imperial faction," not "Imperial Faction"), but then I checked in-game and saw that in quest rewards, it *is* title-cased e.g. "Kurzick Faction." The faction reward people call them e.g. "Kurzick faction points," but I'm fine with following the quest rewards.
- Now to run AWB to simplify all the millions of links to these pages. Whee! —Dr Ishmael 12:38, 15 June 2011 (UTC)
- Guh... looks like the API is all borked up again. I'll have to contact someone at Curse to fix it before AWB will work. —Dr Ishmael 13:28, 15 June 2011 (UTC)
FA Rewards (luxon)[edit source]
Under the imperial faction rewards for the luxon side of Fort Aspenwood it lists 1000points for a win and 300points per gate. I though it was 500 points per gate, as you get 3500 imperial faction for a win and I'm sure I've received over 1500 points for a loss (5 gates x 300 points)? 188.8.131.52 13:14, 3 September 2011 (UTC)