GuildWiki has been locked down: anonymous editing and account creation are disabled. Current registered users are unaffected. Leave any comments on the Community Portal.
hi, can anyone edit that these monsters are lvl 24?
- Done. --Rainith 04:31, 18 October 2005 (EST)
As mentioned in the Mursaat article, Jades seem to have the same "Faces" as the margonites of Nightfall, thus resembling Abbadon? My question is, is this confirmed or just coincidence? --Jade solari 11:55, 21 December 2006 (CST)
Black Bear???[edit source]
I found a jade armor with the name Black Bear here Hoax
- Nice name you decided to use. VegaObscura 05:01, 19 March 2007 (CDT)
- hey im just wondering umm why is there a brown fuzzy thing behind the jade armor? and why did u say im using savage shot on JADE ARMOR. and dont say "i just used it on a jade armor we killed be4 i took that screenshot" there are no corpses in sight and i happen to know that jade armor's leave corpses im sorry but im gonna hafta say fake.220.127.116.11 16:49, 3 July 2007 (CDT)
- Sorry have to say it's real, it happens more often that Foe's have the names of pets and the level, they do have the skills. -- (talk)
Mini-Pet Weapon?[edit source]
I noticed that my Mini-Jade armor now has a mini Mursaat Hammer!(as of the update giving each monster a battle stance) Where should this information go? On the mini page or on this page?Obiequiet 15:54, 22 March 2007 (CDT)
These things alone with Jade bows are an easy farm for a 55 monk, does anyone know a good big group if these mgiht be at? Solus 09:48, 10 June 2007 (CDT)
- RoF mission's start? otherwise you could try outside THK -Ezekiel 10:52, 10 June 2007 (CDT)
- Yeh there is 9 of them outside ROF, didn't think it was much of a farm though. Solus 19:32, 10 June 2007 (CDT)
worth anything???[edit source]
does anybody know if any of the dropped mursaat weapons are worth anything? Lyssanreaper 18:43, 1 July 2008 (UTC)