GuildWiki has been locked down: anonymous editing and account creation are disabled. Current registered users are unaffected. Leave any comments on the Community Portal.
Is it just me, or do you guys this is is next to impossible for most players. I mean, you need to complete FACTIONS? On HARD??? It is too hard to begin with! Thoughts?
Pretty reasonable for most casual players for just one character.--Renegade26 14:13, 2 May 2007 (CDT)
Only thing that surprises me is that its a sin. Cibi 15:30, 2 May 2007 (CDT)
- Wow. Already! That is insane... Mattman243 22:02, 2 May 2007 (CDT)
- What exactly surprises you in Assassins being good in PvE? You have a problem with that? (chuckle ;]) — Poki#3 , 22:08, 2 May 2007 (CDT)
- Death Blossom > PvE. The title isn't much harder to get than the protector counterpart, as long as you have a good guild - some of the missions are downright impossible with AI. — Skuld 09:49, 3 May 2007 (CDT)
Factions is easier than Nightfall. o_O--Swift Thief 18:10, 6 May 2007 (CDT)
Max title[edit source]
Does having this count toward the Max Title title track? Gamer6432 09:41, 3 May 2007 (CDT)
- I think so.. like Lengendary Cartographer and Legendary Skill Hunter.. — Corsaire 09:43, 3 May 2007 (CDT)
It does, i got it:P
Should be divided...[edit source]
... into Legendary Protector (Normal Mode) and Legendary Guardian (Hard Mode). Would make just 1 more title. Its easy to get Protector title on all 3 continents but Guardian is a WHOLE different story. I mean, try to do Gyala Hatchery the normal way in Hard Mode. It just isn't possible unless u go with 8 monks, 4 of which are bonders and the rest are Healers Boon monks, then perhaps u will survive until the end. --Arthas 00:38, 19 October 2007 (UTC)
- Did Cantha HM in 4 hours, every mission with a friend. We were both playing death blossom assassins with the sabway necro heroes. Even Gyala Hatchery (The proper way) with this setup was a joke.