Is it just me, or do you guys this is is next to impossible for most players. I mean, you need to complete FACTIONS? On HARD??? It is too hard to begin with! Thoughts?
Pretty reasonable for most casual players for just one character.--Renegade26 14:13, 2 May 2007 (CDT)
Only thing that surprises me is that its a sin. Cibi 15:30, 2 May 2007 (CDT)
- Wow. Already! That is insane... Mattman243 22:02, 2 May 2007 (CDT)
- What exactly surprises you in Assassins being good in PvE? You have a problem with that? (chuckle ;]) — Poki#3 , 22:08, 2 May 2007 (CDT)
- Death Blossom > PvE. The title isn't much harder to get than the protector counterpart, as long as you have a good guild - some of the missions are downright impossible with AI. — Skuld 09:49, 3 May 2007 (CDT)
Factions is easier than Nightfall. o_O--Swift Thief 18:10, 6 May 2007 (CDT)
Does having this count toward the Max Title title track? Gamer6432 09:41, 3 May 2007 (CDT)
- I think so.. like Lengendary Cartographer and Legendary Skill Hunter.. — Corsaire 09:43, 3 May 2007 (CDT)
It does, i got it:P
... into Legendary Protector (Normal Mode) and Legendary Guardian (Hard Mode). Would make just 1 more title. Its easy to get Protector title on all 3 continents but Guardian is a WHOLE different story. I mean, try to do Gyala Hatchery the normal way in Hard Mode. It just isn't possible unless u go with 8 monks, 4 of which are bonders and the rest are Healers Boon monks, then perhaps u will survive until the end. --Arthas 00:38, 19 October 2007 (UTC)
- Did Cantha HM in 4 hours, every mission with a friend. We were both playing death blossom assassins with the sabway necro heroes. Even Gyala Hatchery (The proper way) with this setup was a joke.