GuildWiki has been locked down: anonymous editing and account creation are disabled. Current registered users are unaffected. Leave any comments on the Community Portal.
- Heh, sorry, was in the middle of cropping images and stuff and hit save instead of preview on the page I guess. Gandorf 03:32, 18 February 2007 (CST)
w00t Missed out because i had bad lag + 3 disconnects, Maybe in 3 hours. :(
Confirmed can be infused Bubbinska 04:21, 18 February 2007 (CST)
- Painfully confirmed? -- Dashface 05:59, 18 February 2007 (CST)
i TOLD eveyone is was a LION mask, yet people liked to contradict me, saying it was a Nian mask, or a Dragon mask, or a Pig mask. Well there it is. I TOLD YOU SO. 184.108.40.206 08:07, 18 February 2007 (CST)
- I got told it was a frog mask, I said it was a Lion but they couldnt believe it.. -- 16:13, 18 February 2007 (CST)
- Though technically it is a Nian.--— Hyprodimus Prime 02:44, 12 February 2008 (UTC)
How are these acquired? We need to post that information. - JesuisKrowman 13:56, 18 February 2007 (CST)
- I found out how to get it from here, tho maybe it could be more clear. You just sit and wait when the pig shows up, and when its had its feast it gives you stuff.
- Yeah, I updated the article to reflect that. Guess I could've waited to ring in the New Year in my time zone... :-) - JesuisKrowman 16:45, 18 February 2007 (CST)
360 ish view?[edit source]
Not sure how to incorporate these...
- What Happened to the main image??--Nami 11:53, 19 February 2007 (CST)
--NaminaeBlack 07:34, 18 February 2007 (CST)
I was fed up of everyone just creating more and more images of more and more color combinations for this item, this could go on for however many combinations there are, i assume thousands? Anyhow I have made a color palette for the basic colors similar to the jester hat article and let that be an end of it! --Lemming64 13:20, 18 February 2007 (CST)
Great, now we can't see what colours are required to get those colours. --Ashley Snowdon 14:46, 18 February 2007 (CST)
- Thank you.Though there are the words in the pics, barely visible though :\--NaminaeBlack 15:22, 18 February 2007 (CST)
Yes, I was bored.Outback 03:57, August 1, 2010 (UTC)
- The old versions of festival hats (when they went in your armor headgear slot) were indeed infusable because they were, technically, armor. The new versions that go in the costume slot are not infusible, because infusion does not apply to costumes. —Dr Ishmael 12:44, August 1, 2010 (UTC)