GuildWiki has been locked down: anonymous editing and account creation are disabled. Current registered users are unaffected. Leave any comments on the Community Portal.
Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
This is health gain, so not affected by Aura of Faith or Life attunement? -18.104.22.168 16:01, 2 September 2006 (CDT)
Does this trigger on Illusionary weaponry? I dont think so but it doesnt say anything... user:spcypnts
No it won't because to activate LV you must make a successful hit, which with IW, you won't. I believe it will activate VS though. --Nyc Elite 14:14, 10 December 2006 (CST)
This means you get healed and they don't right? XD--Relyk 03:38, 18 February 2007 (CST)
The skill trainers list is incomplete, this skill is also available in Lions Arch; hence u do not have to run all the way to yaks bend. Glad I checked it out! I would have been annoyed to go to the trouble of running there, only to find out it was in LA , all the time.
- As a Prophecies skill, if you have this unlocked on your account, every skill trainer in Prophecies will offer this to you. --Fyren 11:20, 21 March 2007 (CDT)
- woah, this skill sucks
I tried my heroes to use this skill but them don't get it off (tested with Zenmai and Tahlkora targeting on Self, other Ally and on me). They cast it but it doesn't stick. I even get Divine Favor health when Tahlkora casts it on me. I thought maybe they stopped maintaining right after they cast it, but the energy pips never change. Is anyone else having the same problems with this skill? If so a bug tag should be placed in the template. --Wesley 06:29, 12 August 2007 (CDT)
It isn't a bug Heroes do it with all maintained enchantments
- Heroes refuse to maintain most maintained enchantments. The workaround is to disable the skill then force them to activate it on your target. --Kale Ironfist 07:43, 12 August 2007 (CDT)
Is this pronounced as in "He wanted to live on" or "Rolling stones playing live"? Seb2net 15:18, 26 February 2008 (UTC)
- The first. 15:14, 26 February 2008 (UTC)
- K thnx. Seb2net 15:18, 26 February 2008 (UTC)
Hehe live :P
This enchantment does not reward health if the designated player's attacks are blocked.
- Because the description says every time they hit. Not every time they attack. Lord of all tyria 15:39, 28 June 2008 (UTC)
Hundred Blades[edit source]
Would Hundred Blades trigger this multiple times? 22.214.171.124 07:16, May 9, 2010 (UTC)