GuildWiki has been locked down: anonymous editing and account creation are disabled. Current registered users are unaffected. Leave any comments on the Community Portal.
A few people have said that they actually got Healing Seed but never use it. This was discovered with Arcane Theivery.....haven't checked myself though. P A R A S I T I C 00:45, 6 April 2007 (CDT)
Friendly towards Kappa?[edit source]
Was fighting some kappa outside gyala hatchery and was having trouble killing the kappa they seemed to be healing quite fast. Noticed that the Luxon Priest was healing the Kappa alot.
possible the a.is bad usage of healing circle :/. But mabay they are friendly i know they dont fight each other but i cant imagin the priset would heal you and the turtle.--Blade (talk|contribs) 18:29, 22 April 2007 (CDT)
- I noticed this "bug" in several other locations... Any neutral monk npc tends to heal anyone whether its friend or foe. I've seen priest heal nagas and kapas and in Raisu Palace Mission after danika leaves the group after her cutscene she heals the enemy rangers and my team (who ever has the least amount of hp) as long as she has energy which is really annoying when going for masters. Rcollins779x 12:50, 23 June 2007 (CDT)
- I've even seen them heal Kurzicks during the quest Attack the Kurzicks!. Pretty funny. --Macros 05:31, 27 July 2007 (CDT)
- Almost had my party wiped by the ele island guardian boss in Maishang Hills... which was the last enemy I needed for the vanquish... before I realized that the reason he wasn't dropping was the stupid Luxon Priest that had ran out to him and been healing him like crazy. Healing so much that my entire party of 8 (H/H) with 9 or 10 minions couldn't out damage it... I wish this could be fixed, it makes no sense at all for the priest to heal monsters... well, unless he *really* hates that I'm Kurz :P. Tgannon83 17:55, 20 August 2008 (UTC)
If you are kurzick aligned and initiate a fight if you inflict degen priest will use Healing Breeze. Lyra Valo 09:36, 27 May 2007 (CDT)
Resurrection Chant[edit source]
Didn't get a screenie, but today I noticed that in FA at least, a teammate killed a commander, and the Lux Priest tried to use ^. Anyone else noticed this? - Ad Victoriam 18:50, 8 June 2008 (UTC)
- I have never noticed this in FA, nor anywhere else. I'm off to FA to check :) Theburnetto 18:54, 8 June 2008 (UTC)
- Probably because they never have anything to rez...it's non-standard to kill the NPC ranger before the NPC monk. - Ad Victoriam 19:01, 8 June 2008 (UTC)
- I never noticed this either. ♥Misfate♥ 22:10, 8 June 2008 (UTC)