- Standard: 1000 XP, 100 gold and 1 Skill Point.
- Expert: 1500 XP, 150 gold and 1 Skill Point.
- Master: 2000 XP, 200 gold and 1 Skill Point.
If you complete with a Master's rating on the first try do you receive:
- A total of all 3 (4500xp, 450 gold, 3 skill points)?
- Are these the listings of the total you would receive if completed on the first try and can only get more reward by getting a higher rank and it then only increases by 500xp and 50gold per rank higher to a max of Master's (assuming skill point reward always stays at 1 skill point total never to be increased once the mission is completed regardless of rank)?
Thanks.-- Vallen Frostweaver 13:35, 15 November 2006 (CST)
- If you complete a Masters on the first go you get all three at once with a total of 4500XP, 450 gold, and 3 skill points. Lu Zon 05:33, 30 November 2006 (CST)
- Further question then is what if you finish it at Standard then go back and finish it at Masters? Will you still receive the same total or are you only going to get a reward once on the first try and any improvements after that are ignored? Only reason I ask is that I never paid attention when I went through them before and now am wondering if it's best to go for Masters on the first try or if it doesn't really matter how many tries before getting Masters.-- Vallen Frostweaver 08:06, 30 November 2006 (CST)
- You get each reward once. You can beat a mission then go back later to get Master's to get the other reward's.
Hard Mode[edit source]
Should we drop in an image of a mastered mission in Hard Mode? --Shattered Self 20:24, 1 May 2007 (CDT)
That would probably be a good idea. And we should get a picture for standard and expert as well. I have yet to even attempt a hard mode mission, so I don't have on handy atm. Swordfish56 04:32, 2 May 2007 (CDT)