GuildWiki has been locked down: anonymous editing and account creation are disabled. Current registered users are unaffected. Leave any comments on the Community Portal.
The Collector weapon counterpart is incorrect. --Baron Will Scarlett 20:39, 10 August 2006 (CDT)
- fixed. good catch --Honorable Sarah 16:56, 10 August 2006 (CDT)
- Fixed the fix. 20/20 Earth (or whatever) is a notably different mod from 10/10, don't try to give people the one when they want the other. 22.214.171.124 12:46, 18 August 2006 (CDT)
- refixed, better something then nothing, even if it's slightly off. --Honorable Sarah 12:57, 18 August 2006 (CDT)
- Well, it's not "slightly off", it's completely different. Try getting something out of the Earth bonus on a Mesmer, Monk, Necro or Ritu. The only thing the collector counterpart now has in common with the Pillar are the upgrades. Style and Formatting/Unique Items says "If the innate mods of the item can be fully or nearly duplicated" then give a reciepe, not "put anything which a character might find useful instead". 126.96.36.199 13:16, 18 August 2006 (CDT)
- requirements are earth, it's logical they'd be using this (vs Kole's Torment or similar) because they have points in earth to drive it. it's close enough. --Honorable Sarah 13:19, 18 August 2006 (CDT)
- Yes. But the only information you're conveying with the "collector weapon counterpart" as it is now is "you can fit a 20/20 earth staff with +health and +energy upgrades". Great, I knew that before. It has nothing to do with the Pillar, however. Also note that Kole's Torment doesn't have a reference to a 20/20 Blood. 188.8.131.52 13:32, 18 August 2006 (CDT)