GuildWiki has been locked down: anonymous editing and account creation are disabled. Current registered users are unaffected. Leave any comments on the Community Portal.
Talk:Monk Kurzick armor
please add the armor of the head tattoo.....I have been trying to get these uploaded, but I cant do it......there are 5 pieces of armor, and only 4 show up on this page! (icons)
Does the inscribable version of this armor look the same? Is there even an inscribable version of this armor?
- No there is no version that allows insignias, I guess that's what you mean. It's Factions-specific, only Nightfall and Obsidian armor accepts insignias (atm) — Stylva (talk)(contribs) 07:49, 30 December 2006 (CST)
Ah but now because of the Thursday, May 24, 2007 update, all armor in every chapter is inscribable. ^^ Kalle Damos
- D can some1 for girls make it white instead?? Can show up any features easier
- I'll post some pics in a short while, my internet is too laggy to play ATM. Txen 19:34, 28 July 2007 (CDT)
Is it possible to dye this pink? I tried with white + red it's not the same pink as my armor now...I have censor and woven as pink but no clue how to get this one to pink
- That was as close as I could get to pink. --Shadowcrest 04:16, 23 February 2008 (UTC)
- Can someone show this in black please? Without headgear if possible. 184.108.40.206 16:54, 4 January 2009 (UTC)
Question, in the screenshots shown not to show dyeable areas, what is the color combination? Just Green?
- In the images on the main page, everything is either in the dyed <color> section, or default crafted gray. RoseOfKali 11:48, June 9, 2010 (UTC)