GuildWiki has been locked down: anonymous editing and account creation are disabled. Current registered users are unaffected. Leave any comments on the Community Portal.
Join The Fan Lab, a private Fandom research community for users in the US and UK where you will be asked to share your opinions on all things gaming and entertainment! Click here to see if you qualify
Talk:Monk Kurzick armor
please add the armor of the head tattoo.....I have been trying to get these uploaded, but I cant do it......there are 5 pieces of armor, and only 4 show up on this page! (icons)
Does the inscribable version of this armor look the same? Is there even an inscribable version of this armor?
- No there is no version that allows insignias, I guess that's what you mean. It's Factions-specific, only Nightfall and Obsidian armor accepts insignias (atm) — Stylva (talk)(contribs) 07:49, 30 December 2006 (CST)
Ah but now because of the Thursday, May 24, 2007 update, all armor in every chapter is inscribable. ^^ Kalle Damos
- D can some1 for girls make it white instead?? Can show up any features easier
- I'll post some pics in a short while, my internet is too laggy to play ATM. Txen 19:34, 28 July 2007 (CDT)
Is it possible to dye this pink? I tried with white + red it's not the same pink as my armor now...I have censor and woven as pink but no clue how to get this one to pink
- That was as close as I could get to pink. --Shadowcrest 04:16, 23 February 2008 (UTC)
- Can someone show this in black please? Without headgear if possible. 18.104.22.168 16:54, 4 January 2009 (UTC)
Question, in the screenshots shown not to show dyeable areas, what is the color combination? Just Green?
- In the images on the main page, everything is either in the dyed <color> section, or default crafted gray. RoseOfKali 11:48, June 9, 2010 (UTC)