GuildWiki has been locked down: anonymous editing and account creation are disabled. Current registered users are unaffected. Leave any comments on the Community Portal.
We are currently performing an upgrade to our software. This upgrade will bring MediaWiki from version 1.31 to 1.33. While the upgrade is being performed on your wiki it will be in read-only mode. For more information check here.
Talk:Necromancer Elite Cabal armor
Lighting and Screenshots[edit source]
This has bee a while coming, but I figure someone should replace the screenshots of the parts dyed green. I replaced the original of the Bonelace with my own Necromancer because to be honest, the lighting was horrible and didn't show the armour of what it looked like properly. The darkness on the colouring one doesn't do the armour justice either. I'd do it myself, but it'd require me to spend another 40k on black dye once I've redyed it.
Male Necro[edit source]
I've taken shots on a white necro in Isle of the Nameless. Both dyed and undyed, and with the various armour pieces removed etc. Should I bother uploading them to replace existing? --Ghost Spookje 01:40, 14 October 2008 (UTC)
- Absolutely! The current images have a horrible false blue lightning and are taken slightly from above the character, instead of at the eye level. I sure hope the new ones are not in /attention, though... Can't wait to see them! RoseOfKali 04:06, 14 October 2008 (UTC)
- Yeah, run for cover if they're in /attention, Rose has gone on crusades writing "/attention fails --~~~~" (or was it "phails"?) on all the images using /attention --Gimmethegepgun 04:51, 14 October 2008 (UTC)
- Your memory is bad :P Hellbringer did that aeons ago, and used phail. --- -- (s)talkpage 10:15, 14 October 2008 (UTC)
- Huh, you're right. Could've sworn I've seen Rose do it at LEAST once, but a search shows it was all Hellbringer (and a few "mandatory" ones from Cress :P) --Gimmethegepgun 18:50, 14 October 2008 (UTC)
- I never use "fail" or "phail" or any leet-speak and such in general unless it is the correct usage of "fail" as a verb or an occasional "lol." I don't go around flaming people for using /attention. I participate in discussions where it is relevant, since I disagree with its usage. Simple argument is that it's not the way you'd ever see the armor in a game setting (plus, some armors look quite weird in /attention, with spikes and other decorations pointing in random directions), and it often introduces clipping, especially on arms and feet. It also looks silly, but that's just personal taste. If an existing gallery uses /attention, well, tough, it's still much better than nothing. I may change it in the future if I can. If I am helping someone create a new gallery, I advise them not to use it. Don't put words in my mouth. ;) RoseOfKali 18:59, 14 October 2008 (UTC)
- Updated. Not in attention (Thank God :P) --Ghost Spookje
- Yay! :D Nice work. RoseOfKali 04:18, 16 October 2008 (UTC)
- Lol ty. I'll also re-do my Monument armour shots sometime this week (In Isle of the Nameless) --Ghost Spookje