GuildWiki has been locked down: anonymous editing and account creation are disabled. Current registered users are unaffected. Leave any comments on the Community Portal.
Talk:Necromancer skills quick reference
This needs updating as of Factions Release.
Plague Touch[edit source]
It needs to be moved up to curses.
Can this page be organized so the skills are grouped by campaign or at least make another page that does this? 18:56, 23 August 2006 (CDT)Majere
- Sounds like a good idea, it could probably be added at the bottom. I'd do it myself but its getting a bit late now, i'll see if i have time after work tomorrow DarkJohn 01:05, 24 August 2006 (GMT)
- I see the Green ! at the top of the page but none of the skills show it listed in the descriptions. Can this be readded to the pages again, I and others find this info very useful, without having to drill down to each skill. Salvorin Fex 11:00, 27 August 2006 (PDT)
- For those interested, we are discussing the quick reference layout just now. We have come to a conclusion, ans I hope someone will edit the skill box template, so that this quick reference will look nice again. It will also include the quest icons. While waiting for the new layout, I'll revert to the old one. -- (talk) 17:19, 27 August 2006 (CDT)
Quest Skill?[edit source]
Page Messed Up?[edit source]
Hi, I think that the death magic section is messed up, as it's missing the borders around the individual elements like the other sections have. For me, it only happens in firefox, and not IE7. I would fix it if I knew how, but I'm not sure. 184.108.40.206 20:59, 3 June 2007 (CDT)
- I don't know. The HTML is valid and the CSS is mostly valid, so I don't know what the problem is. --Fyren 23:29, 3 June 2007 (CDT)
- The lines disappear on me sometimes as well, though it seems to be because the page sometimes won't load completely and so won't show the lines after a point --Gimmethegepgun 23:33, 3 June 2007 (CDT)