GuildWiki has been locked down: anonymous editing and account creation are disabled. Current registered users are unaffected. Leave any comments on the Community Portal.
Talk:Nightmare (Ring of Fire Islands)
Move proposal[edit source]
- Shouldn't this be moved to Nightmare (Monster) instead ?--Erszebet 12:46, 2 April 2007 (CDT)
Vague area?[edit source]
where abouts is are they in the mission? thinking of trying to farm them... Kraal 08:36, 23 January 2009 (UTC)
- Around point B on the RoF mission map if i recall correctly. I think there were about 8 in total (run around to make them all pop up), but not really worth farming imho.--El_Nazgir 08:45, 23 January 2009 (UTC)
- Just past the first Seal, in the clearing / hill. Generally, there are no Nightmares where the Drakes and Ettins are, but those guys do patrol over the Nightmare popup area; beware :P --- -- (contribs) (talk) 12:55, 23 January 2009 (UTC)
- There are a couple just north-west of B, yes. 18.104.22.168 19:17, 31 January 2009 (UTC)
Fast Nightmare Farming (Soloable)[edit source]
Start Ring of Fire mission. Follow Mursaat group that is chasing Ironhammer, stay out of agro range. They will go around the lava pit in a clockwise direction. Wait until they clear the area, heading East. Walk to the NW along the left-hand rocks. With a slow a approach, you can get the 2 Nightmares to spawn, one at a time. 464XP in 3 minutes. Separ 19:57, 1 February 2009 (UTC)
- Practically any other solo farm yields better exp and money gain.--El_Nazgir 20:02, 1 February 2009 (UTC)
This is rediculous[edit source]
How supposed to farm smoking remains when all of 4 nightmares show up and don't drop them?