GuildWiki has been locked down: anonymous editing and account creation are disabled. Current registered users are unaffected. Leave any comments on the Community Portal.
It's not just wicked looking. It's wicked, period. Crystalline Swords are so last year now. — Stabber 12:28, 27 March 2006 (CST)
- I never liked Crystalline to begin with. | Chuiu 14:09, 27 March 2006 (CST)
- I agree. I got that first one in pre, and said to myself, "ugh, what an ugly sword... it *looks* like something out of a final fantasy game." ||Auron of Neon 17:13, 15 June 2006 (CDT)||
- You dare to comapre Crystallines to Onis??? That's worth a HHUUUUGGGEEE LOL ---Kai Neah Nung
I just found a Oni blade i think they work good. They Also look wicked.
- I just got a gold req.8 15^50 gold drop from Raisu Palace Chest ^_^ and no I'm going to sell mine - [[User:EnterNameHere|EnterNameHere]
Are Oni blades inscriptable? Just wanna make sure. SilentFry
- They can drop from Kanaxai's Chest, so yes, they can be inscribable. --Kale Ironfist 22:45, 8 October 2007 (UTC)
- If they did drop out of Kanaxai's Chest, I'd have seen an inscribable by now but I haven't and I doubt they do. Jennalee 03:17, 5 January 2008 (UTC)
When I dyed my Oni Blade, nothing happened. Not even the icon changed. If someone could provide some sort of proof that the hilt does in fact dye, I'd greatly appreciate it. :\ I am bobo 21:58, 25 August 2006 (CDT)
- Though I'm late by oh, 9 months, I'm wondering, was this a dark colored dye? I wouldn't be surprised if you didnt see it simply because it blended too easily. You might have, so to speak, dye a Fellblade brown.Dark0805 19:59, 28 March 2007 (CDT)
- It was yellow. xD I am bobo 14:50, 9 April 2007 (CDT)