GuildWiki has been locked down: anonymous editing and account creation are disabled. Current registered users are unaffected. Leave any comments on the Community Portal.
Big question: Was the "+1 energy renewal" armor during the preview weekend a bug, or intended. --Xeeron 12:23, 23 September 2006 (CDT)
This page needs updated. I have added the table for armor art, but there is still the preview PVP armor with different insignias. These have now changed, after the PVP armor selection overhaul.
Are any of these armors dyeable for the majority of the armor (eg, a mostly-black chestpiece) ?
Tentatively answering my own question after inspecting the pages: Nope.
w0w, paragon ancient armor is,like, the coolest paragon armor I've ever seen! --Shady 11:17, 26 November 2006 (CST)
Should this (and Dervish armor for that matter) still be a stub? It looks fairly complete to me. Also, should the "c3" template still be applied here? What is this supposed information that's left over from pre-release?—Aranth 20:02, 12 December 2006 (CST)
- Dervish armor#Dervish Armor Function Types is not updated, otherwise they are both fine I would say. — Stylva (talk)(contribs) 04:08, 13 December 2006 (CST)
- Fixed. — Stylva (talk)(contribs) 04:44, 13 December 2006 (CST)
Looks like someone commit some acts of vandalism on the page. Pelu 13:55, 21 March 2007 (CDT)
- Someone had put a note about making characters similar to runescape, I didn't see the relevence so I removed it(under my IP since I forgot to log in). If someone thinks it is relevent then please enlighten me when you re-add it :P --File:Wiki-signiature.GIF Apprentice (talk)|(contribs) 06:01, 4 January 2008 (UTC)
backwards armour?[edit source]
is it possible to get luxon and kurzick armours for dervishes and paragons? if not do kurzick and Luxon armour crafters just turn you away when you try?
- you cannot and they just don't show anything at all it will be a blank page Lost-Blue 22:12, 22 February 2008 (UTC)
- Bah, you ninja'd my edit, Blue. :P -- 22:13, 22 February 2008 (UTC)
combinations of yellow, orange and brown (try any two) will give a very nice looking gold or bronze color to these armors. Githyan 14:06, 11 July 2011 (UTC)