GuildWiki has been locked down: anonymous editing and account creation are disabled. Current registered users are unaffected. Leave any comments on the Community Portal.
Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
Found one![edit source]
Posted a pic on the main article for future use. Don;t have much time to write up anything about it. If anyone else wants to feel free.
work without favor?[edit source]
Will it work if your region does not have favor? --Swift Thief 15:55, 19 April 2007 (CDT)
- That's a good question, but I can't imagine why they'd be valuable otherwise. BigAstro 16:15, 19 April 2007 (CDT)
- Yes it does, as confirmed in the update notes. Biscuits 00:00, 20 April 2007 (CDT)
Mixed Territory Entry[edit source]
I asked Gaile if the Passage Scrolls would allow mixed-territory parties (e.g. with European + US players) access the the FoW / UW. She gave a "not sure" answer but it looks possible.
Gaile Gray: "That's a great idea about transportation of parties to UW from combined regions!"
Gaile Gray: "I will ask that one."
-- Biscuits 18:22, 19 April 2007 (CDT)
So the scrolls r like regular drops like not regular but like getting another scroll? just getting dropped by random monsters?
- That made no sense, but I'll try to answer. The Passage Scrolls to FoW and UW are random drops from any boss while you have hard mode active. Biscuits 18:59, 20 April 2007 (CDT)
One-time use?[edit source]
Are these one time use items or can they be used more than once? Bai 11:36, 21 April 2007 (CDT)
- It says right there in its description: "One use only". Biscuits 11:44, 21 April 2007 (CDT)
Available from Scroll Trader?[edit source]
They are according to this  thread on guru. Can anyone else confirm? Particularly in the case of UW and FoW passage scrolls? Maybe a pic? I'd check myself, but I'm not at home. Aubee91 10:48, 29 June 2007 (CDT)
- Urgoz scrolls have been available since last night in HzH for 240g. Presumably, Deep scrolls are available in Luxon zones, but I didn't check.
I don't think FoW and UW scrolls are being sold, and logically I doubt they ever will be.I stand corrected, an alliance mate is claiming he bought a UW scroll from a trader. I don't know the guy really, so that statement shouldn't be considered the most reliable in the world, but I doubt he would lie. BigAstro 11:43, 29 June 2007 (CDT)
- I have bought an UW scroll from the trader. Foo 17:06, 29 June 2007 (CDT)
- Just confirmed you can sell these scrolls to the scroll traders. Screenshot is the GH trader:
Biscuits 23:26, 29 June 2007 (CDT)