GuildWiki has been locked down: anonymous editing and account creation are disabled. Current registered users are unaffected. Leave any comments on the Community Portal.
quick question: if you unlock prime evil during pve is it unlocked for use during creation of pvp character
- No, primeval is for pve characters only. Lord of all tyria 10:34, 24 May 2007 (CDT)
Isn't it Primeval? — Stylva 08:51, 29 October 2006 (CST)
This stuff is freaky! O_o I wonder what the Rangers' looks like... Arshay Duskbrow 18:37, 29 October 2006 (CST)
Could someone get a brighter picture for female ranger? That picture is way to dark to be useful.
Is there primeval armor for assassin and ritualist?
- No Sir On The Edge 01:42, 1 November 2006 (CST)
Sigh. Even uglier than the Ancient set... -_- Arshay Duskbrow 13:16, 1 November 2006 (CST)
Gotta say, the Warrior and Ranger ones definitely reek of win and own. I am bobo 18:12, 19 November 2006 (CST)
Sooooo, why do the Necro armors have fish fins sticking out of them? and how about sticks for the Elementalist? Any caster's Primeval Armor is ugly if you ask me--marcopolo47 13:25, 13 March 2007 (CDT)
Is there some way i could only buy 1 helmet but get the +1 att bonus for Hammer mastery and Axe mastery by switching something out. Like insignias or something. I dont want to buy 2 helms.
- I don't think there is a way to do that. You have to buy two helms if you want both +1 to hammer and +1 to axe. If you don't consider runes. — Stylva (talk)(contribs) 01:08, 16 January 2007 (CST)
- I bet that will be the armor upgrade of chapter 4. Foo 14:05, 4 February
Arhg you lost the bet!
Does this armor allow one to place both a rune and an insignia on it? I really like the way my Prophecies armor looks, but I can't add insignias to my Prophecies armor. Since I already have runes on most of my armor pieces, if I can't add both runes and insignias, there's really no point in buying this armor. Banaticus 20:52, 21 March 2007 (CDT)
- You can add both a rune and an insignia to all Nightfall armor pieces. (Not counting collectors armor) — Stylva (talk)(contribs) 01:49, 22 March 2007 (CDT)
crafting materials[edit source]
shouldn't there be some sort of columns to show how much and which crafting materials you need per profession?--El Nazgir 11:09, 4 August 2007 (CDT)
- If you click on the link of the armor (the links are named per proffesion), you get such a table...
how is this page a stub[edit source]
can u answer that question? that way ppl can add-on to the article. is it possibly the paragon female armor? --Hellbringer 16:35, 27 August 2007 (CDT)