GuildWiki has been locked down: anonymous editing and account creation are disabled. Current registered users are unaffected. Leave any comments on the Community Portal.
The flathead one is divine or protection. Seen some for auction on the guru forum. Will try to find screens again if necessary. - BeXoR 08:19, 28 January 2007 (CST)
- They are Protection attribute, I have one on my monk. And the damage type is holy damage BaconCountyRebel 03:59, 14 July 2007 (CDT)
Palmette Head Protective Staff[edit source]
The flat-headed Elonian Protective Staff can be linked to both Divine Favor and Protection Prayers. Most I've seen for sale seem to be linked to Prot but I currently have one here which is linked to Divine...
Which staff skin is for the collectors in Gw:En[edit source]
Which of the skins if for the collectors in gwen. It would be nice if some1 would write it in the article.
- I'm pretty sure it's the palmette skin for collectors Jennalee 17:32, 28 September 2007 (UTC)
Can be dyed[edit source]
Just go in pvp and check it out with different dyes. --Lann 00:59, 11 November 2007 (UTC)
Staff Skins[edit source]
Is the information referencing the Yakslapper skin accurate? Is this skin on the Yakslapper staff now only available for that staff and not the collector/weaponsmith staves, due to an update? -D0n0r 19:51, 24 August 2008 (UTC)
- The note states that a skin is available in Elona which is akin to the Yakslapper. What update are you referring to? --- -- (s)talkpage 19:17, 24 August 2008 (UTC)
- After checking nearly half of the weaponsmiths on the Elona continent that had max. damage staves, I was not successful in finding this skin. The note needs to reflect more specific information for clarity. I only question an update as a probable reason for the unavailability of the skin. -D0n0r 19:51, 24 August 2008 (UTC)
- I just checked all the Collectors and Weaponsmiths in Elona that have protective staves. They all provide the palmette version. Unless someone can provide evidence that the Yakslapper skin Protective Staff exists, I think the entry should be changed. Jimbo321 17:15, 2 March 2009 (UTC)