GuildWiki has been locked down: anonymous editing and account creation are disabled. Current registered users are unaffected. Leave any comments on the Community Portal.
Talk:Ranger Elite Sunspear armor
I'd say this is one of the more "professional" looking Ranger armors for female rangers.
- I would have liked the male version for my Ranger if it wasn't for the absolutely HUGE pauldron on the right arm... 22.214.171.124 07:32, 15 June 2007 (CDT)
- This looks cool on pictures but I have it myself, you're gonna puke if you have to watch at the ugly back all the time... Eshiworu 18:59 7 August 2007 (GMT)
- The male Ranger armor seems to ALMOST qualify for Assassin armor. Yeesh. Almost rivals sin Exotic armor in pointyness.--Kajex Firedrake 20:43, 27 August 2007 (CDT)
- @Eshiworu: guild cape - Wuhy 23:34, 18 April 2009 (UTC)
Colors, for crying out loud...[edit source]
You know, it would be nice if we had some pics for the "Colorable Areas" section where someone actually used color. It's so much more difficult to see what areas are colorable when people use black or white. --126.96.36.199 09:47, 22 November 2007 (UTC)
Dyeable ares for male?[edit source]
If anyone could post some pics for that? Wait,... As can be seen from how many people view this page, those pics'll never come ^^. Naoroji 18:23, 3 June 2008 (GMT +1)
- I do totally agree with the above. It suits the profession (as opposed to looking like you're going snowboarding on holidays Ranger Norn armor) but it just doesn't look good. -->Suicidal Tendencie 12:14, 17 August 2008 (UTC)
- Just added some. Shadowlance 20:01, 26 September 2008 (UTC)
DAMN ugly chest for female rangers[edit source]
this would be my favorite ranger set, if its chest wouldnt be so fugly for females -- Wuhy 19:00, 16 November 2008 (UTC)
new pictures[edit source]
Hey, I just uploaded some pictures of the Male version: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 But I don't know how to put them in 1 box, because i nver did it before. So if any1 want to do that for me? Thanks Omanhunter 15:37, November 15, 2009 (UTC)
- Unfortunately, the filenames you used are not the ones required by the armor gallery template, so they won't show up. To upload them properly, click on the existing images in the gallery, then find the link that says "Upload a new version of this file".
- Also, please look over our armor gallery quality guide to make sure your images are of the best quality. Right now, your images most obviously suffer from a low resolution and lack of anti-aliasing. To fix this:
- Go into your graphics settings (F11, then Graphics tab).
- Under "Resolution:", select the highest available Full Screen option, then under "Anti-Aliasing:", select "4x."
- Move the "Visual quality:" slider all the way to the right, and finally clear the checkbox next to "Enable post-process effects."
- Your computer may run very sluggishly under these options, but it will immensely improve the quality of your screenshots. Lastly, the location your character is in is fine, but you should turn so that the sun is mostly on the front of your character, instead of at the side.
- Thank you very much for wanting to contribute! I hope I didn't turn you off with all of this, because this gallery really does need better images. I'm going to delete the ones you uploaded, though, since they don't have the proper filenames. —Dr Ishmael 16:55, November 15, 2009 (UTC)
So, I was playing around with dye on this armor, thanks to inspiration from the lady in the home, and noticed that pink dye has a really... interesting effect on the armor. At least in the dye preview window, most of the dyes... well, they're "flat" in a sense. Putting pink on though? It adds an extrememly heavy black shading. Not sure if this is a dye preview bug or what, and I can get a screenshot up if someone wants to see, but right now, I'm wondering if it should be noted somewhere, or just admired as a wonderful quirk of the armor. /is secretly hating self right now for wanting to have a full set of pink armor. 188.8.131.52 10:28, 1 April 2012 (UTC) http://imgur.com/yqNHN There's a screencap. Yes, the gloves are undyed. I ran out of pink... I don't tend to collect it. 184.108.40.206 10:45, 1 April 2012 (UTC)
- Yea, I noticed that too on my ranger. I used silver to help brighten it up a bit. Hope this helps. Imo, it gives a more of a pinkish look. If you want, I can use my dyes (have lots) and create what I think you'd like or let you see my Ranger's pinky armor. ;-) 220.127.116.11 17:08, 1 April 2012 (UTC)