Can you step to your pet/other Ally(not Party Member) with this skill? Anyone knows?--220.127.116.11 10:56, 29 April 2006 (CDT)
Another question - if I use this untargeted what happens? Nearest ally or failure to activate?
- Allies includes pets and nonhostile NPCs. Untargeted gives you an invalid spell target message. --Wil 23:19, 25 July 2006 (CDT)
I use this skill in combination with death charge and dark prison. With points into Deadly and shadow arts of course. I'll dark prison my way to the enemy, iron palm and whatever combo you want (I'd recommend following up with falling spider). When you're near death, return to the nearest faraway ally, then death's charge (Heals you for pretty ok health, but you still need the backing of a monk) back to the enemy and continue another iron palm combo. Note that return cripples the enemy, enabling you to KD him/her with iron palm again.
Couldn't this skill be used both offensively and defensively? It is the lowest-cost, lowest recharge unconditional targeted shadow-stepping skill in the game; A melee-heavy team could use this skill to coordinate spikes more frequently. - user:AnnDee
- It's kind of awkward having to target an ally, then the spike target, but would probably work. Tycn 04:08, 13 April 2007 (CDT)
If you used this with death's charge,could it replace aura of displacement?
It certainly could, but it would take 2 slots, have a recharge of 45 seconds, and would be much more unwieldy. Tycn 04:17, 6 June 2007 (CDT)
- Aura of Displacement also has a larger range. That's one of the main benefits of it. You can put it on someone and go in, and eventually out, with only having to ensure they are within enchantment maintenance range. --Mahsa 07:54, 29 September 2007 (UTC)
Should the article mention that the range is the aggro circle, and if the ally is further away you will run until you are within range, and THEN shadow-step?
- No, it's like that for every enemy-targetting skill in the game except the targetted shouts --Gimmethegepgun 04:03, 16 January 2008 (UTC)
Fking imba and overpowered. I say 3/4 cast, so you can intrrupt with dazed.--18.104.22.168 05:01, 26 March 2008 (UTC)
- This is just a guess but using my incredible deductive abilities, I'm going to say that you were a sin using beguiling haze-only to have your spike ruined by this skill. Is that accurate at all? 22.214.171.124 05:43, 26 March 2008 (UTC)