GuildWiki has been locked down: anonymous editing and account creation are disabled. Current registered users are unaffected. Leave any comments on the Community Portal.
RM has a use, great for stopping your 'sin combo getting messed up by a guardian =) still needs a 5/10s second recharge and 1 sec cast mind you.. Skuld 12:25, 25 May 2006 (CDT)
- It would be too powerful then. The 1 cast would be handy, yes, but the recharge would make it to easily spammable and could be abused too much. Skills like Warrior's Cunning are still very useful (and used) even with high recharge. (T/C) 12:38, 25 May 2006 (CDT)
- Haha, I'm in love with that. I end up screaming, in my head anyway, THREEEEeeee TWOOOoooooo ONEEEEE! RIGOR MORTISSSSS during class randomly, although we don't spike like that. We use Rigor + Phantom Pain (cover), + Shatter. Fun stuff.
Expose defenses(Hex) - 1 sec cast, 10 sec recharge ,target cannot block or evade attacks for up to 3-9 seconds. Skuld this is your new Rigor Mortis that you wanted
- That only affects your own attacks not everyone's --Gimmethegepgun 13:50, 26 November 2006 (CST)
It does mean that, but rigor mortis is a commonly used term ^.^ — Skuld 14:29, 21 November 2006 (CST)
- Meaning the stiffening(?) of the muscles that comes after death. --(Da*Man) 17:22, 26 November 2006 (CST)
- And some other parts.. where you pee with. --SigmA 13:39, 4 February 2007 (CST)
If you bothered to read the skill description it should be obvious to you that this skill is good against <instert profession> that blocks. Please, don't add them again and again...they are unnecessary. (T/C) 07:19, 18 November 2007 (UTC)
Drop Bug[edit source]
I don't have a pic to prove but this id happen to me. I was hexed with Rigor mortis and a Longbow and a Yeti Rag dropped. also i had whirling defense on (which makes you block). I went to pick up the items and it wouldn't let me. I could do every thing except block and pick up items, i tried it again and the same thing happened. I think it's a bug.--S
k 20:28, 23 December 2007 (UTC)
- Maybe you were just too stiff to reach your loot? --Lexxor 18:47, 3 June 2008 (UTC)