GuildWiki has been locked down: anonymous editing and account creation are disabled. Current registered users are unaffected. Leave any comments on the Community Portal.
boss in more than one location?[edit source]
Rainith, Are you certain we're talking about the same guy? I'm staring at a screenshot of the skillcap screen for Riine in thunderhead keep. The skills are totally different than what were listed here and obviously there are no level 12's in thunderhead keep. He's also not random in the keep. He's a static boss that appears in the same location every time. --Squeg 11:38, 27 October 2005 (EST)
- Lots of the Stone Summit bosses are in both the Northern and Southern Shiverpeaks at different levels. The different levels usually have different skill sets. This makes the 3rd one that I've seen like this. --Rainith 11:42, 27 October 2005 (EST)
- Thanks. I figured that might be the case, and started doing the same thing you were at the same time... merging sucks. :P I'm not certain of his level in the keep, it's probably 20 give then level of the mission, but i suppose it could be as low as 18, i'll double check next time i'm there. --Squeg 11:48, 27 October 2005 (EST)
- That should be level 28. --Karlos 14:16, 27 October 2005 (EST)
- Just as a note, in case you still weren't convinced Squeg: --Rainith 14:27, 29 October 2005 (EST)
- Ha. That really wasn't necessary. I believed you. :) --Squeg 16:08, 29 October 2005 (EST)